Avocado Milk Recipe
Milk: 3 cups
Honey: 2 teaspoons
Scoop out the flesh out of the fruit.
In a blender add the scooped out avocado and milk.
Blend it well.
Add the honey.
Pour out into tall glasses and serve.
Health Benefits of Avocados
- Avocados are rich in vitamin K, folate, vitamin C, potassium, vitamin B5, vitamin B6 and vitamin E.
- They contain more potassium than bananas.
- These healthy fruits are loaded with heart-healthy monounsaturated fatty acids
- Rich in fiber
- Significantly reduce your cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Avocados boosts your immunity quotient
- The healthy fats present in avocados help you to absorb nutrients from plant foods
- boosts your eye health
- Help to prevent cancer and relieve the symptoms of arthritis
- Above all it helps in weight loss.
You better give it a try.