Life is a journey and anyway, everyone is going to arrive at the final destination. But the point is that do we really enjoy our journey or just get caught up in day to day activities, and live a mundane life. To love life means to do something new, experience the thrill and the joy of building something remarkable out of the ordinary. This naturally boosts our self-esteem and self-confidence. Now, there are a lot of health benefits associated with learning crafts or just being creative.
1. Learning crafts help us gain positive emotional responses.
2. It helps to get life satisfaction.
3. We are wired to be life long learners and so learning crafts helps you to believe in yourself.
4. It is a great feeling to create something remarkable out of nothing and in someway boosts our health quotient.
5. Learning crafts take our minds off stressful situations and helps one to be near to a meditative state. It offers many benefits of meditation.
6. Hobbies do make you feel more balanced in life.
7. Creativity reduces stress, depression and improves the quality of life.